Broadway Season Tickets
Create Your Own Season Ticket Package
Choose 4 or more shows from the list below and you'll get the same great seats to each show you select, plus Special Benefits:
- Premium Seating: You'll get great seats to each show you select for your package. You may retain your seats from season to season, or have the first opportunity to change your location.
- Free Ticket Exchange: Exchange for another day of the show's engagement.
- Special Pre-sale Opportunities: You'll be notified in advance of new Shubert shows (via email) so you can buy tickets before the public.
How To Order
- By Phone - For pricing and to guarantee the same seats for each show, call the Shubert Box Office at 203-562-5666 or 888-736-2663.
- Online – Click here to make your selection and create your season package.
This Season's Shows
November 1-3, 2019
DREAMGIRLS tells the rags-to-riches story of a 1960s motown girl group and the triumphs and tribulations that come with fame and fortune.
November 9-10, 2019
What would happen if Sherlock Holmes and Monty Python had an illegitimate Broadway baby? You’d get THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG!
November 22-24, 2019
With its inspiring message of joy and hope, this timeless celebration of friendship reminds us to measure our lives with the only thing that truly matters – love.
December 20-22, 2019
Ring in the holidays with this new show packed with thrilling and sophisticated magic!
March 5-8, 2020
The purr-fect musical for the entire family includes Andrew Lloyd Webber's most memorable score!
March 26-29, 2020
Emotionally captivating and theatrically breathtaking, this Tony-winning musical draws you in from the very first note and never lets go.
May 7-10, 2020
Inspired by the beloved film, this hit Broadway musical is baked from the heart and features a score by Sara Bareilles.
June 5-7, 2020
From three-time Tony-winner and Hamilton choreographer comes an inspiring new American musical that explodes with high-octane music and dancing.
June 19-21, 2020
This 2018 Tony-Winner for Best Musical Revival features a score from the composers of Anastasia and Ragtime.